Pink & Gold + Chevron Water Decals

Happy Friday, guys!

Today I have some simple nail art for you and a review of some water decals I received from Born Pretty Store.

Follow the jump for more pictures and polish details!








To create this look, I used Finger Paints "Paint Me Happy" which was a prize from @polishedbybeckie on IG (thanks again girl!) on my index and pinky fingers.  My middle and ring fingers have China Glaze "Ultamate Holiday" which was an ULTA holiday special a few years ago.  The first few pictures I left the glitter without top coat because I liked the textured look.  I also added Chevron water decals to my index and pinky fingers.  

This was my very first time using water decals and they were super easy! Aren't they so cute?! They almost look like stamping to me.  


Artificial Light












Sunlight

I added a top coat after a day of wearing the textured look because Ultamate Holiday is sooooo sparkleh! 








See that?! SPARKLEZ!


Have you ever used water decals? How do you feel about them?  I hope everyone has an awesome weekend - I will continue to pack my life up in boxes.  We move into our first home 2 weeks from tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by.





If you like the water decals, they are item number #15075  style C072.   You can also receive a discount by using my 10% off discount code DBG10.  Click on the banner below to check out all of their cool products!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment