Music Monday: Paramore "Brand New Eyes" Album Art

It's that time again - another installment of Music Monday!  Monday's are pretty much the worst (except for my husband, it's his day off...figures.) But doing these Music Monday posts gets me excited because I can finally share more album art with you!

Today's album art is from Paramore's third album Brand New Eyes.  This is my absolute favorite album from Paramore, as a whole.  I remember exactly what was going on in my life when this album came out.  It was one of those albums that every song, every lyric had some sort of meaning and listening to it was cathartic. Even now when I listen to it, I think of those days and it feels good to know how I've changed since then.


Follow the jump to see more pictures and find out how I created this nail art!





To create this look, I painted a base using OPI My Vampire is Buff.  Then I used acrylic paints and a small paintbrush from Michael's to create the butterfly.  I wish I could have fit all of Paramore but it wouldn't have looked right if I even tried.  This is also why I made the wings extend past my nails.  







What is your favorite song off of Brand New Eyes?  Mine is "Playing God" but I also really like "Misguided Ghosts" - so hard to choose!   Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment

  1. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! i luv it

    ReplyDelete