Music Monday: Paramore "Riot!" Album Art

Time for another edition of Music Monday!  This week I have recreated Paramore's album art from their second album Riot!

I remember when this album came out, I was just getting into Paramore.  They had one of their first major hits.  I also saw them at Warped Tour the year this album came out.  They were so awesome!  Ok enough small talk.... onto the nail art!








Artificial light




Sunlight







To recreate this album art look - I first painted a base of Sally Hansen "White On".  Once dry, I used a small paint brush from Michael's and acrylic paint to create all the "riots." 

I actually wore these for several days - I thought they looked pretty cool! 

Thanks for stopping by & make sure to check out next weeks nail art for the album Brand New Eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment