Mint + Roses

Happy Friday, loves!

I recently fell in love with a floral mani done by @just1nail on Instagram.  She used a beautiful light blue/mint polish as her base and hand painted the most gorgeous floral nail art I've ever seen.  Seriously.  She's amazing! I also loved how she did a "negative space" nail by just doing dots on her bare nail with no base color, and then added more flowers on top of the dots.  To see her original nail art - go look at her page! You won't be sorry you did.


I recreated her mani but added my own little spin on it.  Click Read More to see more pictures and find out what I used to create this mani!







To recreate Paola's mani, I used China Glaze At Vase Value as my base.  My pointer and pinky fingers are topped with Loaded Lacquer Texting on the Dancefloor.  I then added dots over my bare nail on my ring finger.  The flowers are hand painted with acrylic paints and a small brush from Michael's.  









I'm pretty happy with how these turned out!  Not as good as Paola's, of course.  But pretty dang good! I wish I had taken more pictures of them.  Lesson learned!

Who inspires you when it comes to nail art? 




No comments:

Post a Comment