Music Monday: Paramore Self-Titled Album Art

For today's Music Monday post, I have nail art inspired by Paramore's self-titled fourth album.  This was by far the most difficult nail art I have ever done.

I am in no way a great artist, so I knew doing the band members' portraits was going to be tough.  I opted to leave them faceless because I knew I could do every thing else except their eyes, nose, and mouth.  They may look a bit strange, but I also think they look really cool!  They still have enough defining features that you can tell who is who.

Follow the jump for more pictures and details on how I created this look!





To create this look, I used Wet N Wild Black Creme as my base (a one-coater - perfect!) Then I used acrylic paints and a small paintbrush from Michael's to create the rest of the art.  I took a few behind the scenes pictures to show some of the process on creating this look.

Behind the scenes.  You can see I created a white base to build the portraits on.










Here are a few pictures of the finished artwork!  The colors aren't as bright after I added topcoat and a matte topcoat.  Kind of disappointed about that.  I liked the brightness.  














I know, I know what you're thinking.  "Hey, that symbol isn't on the album cover!"  You're right.  It's not.  That is the symbol Paramore created back in 2011 after 2 members left the band.  The 3 remaining members have this symbol tattooed on their arms.  I didn't want to leave my pinkie finger plain so I decided it would look cool alongside their portraits.  


This is my last Music Monday post - for now!  I love all kinds of music and all different artists, but Paramore is the only band that I like and listen to their entire albums.  I am planning on doing a few other series that are inspired by other works in the future.  

Make sure to check out my IG account @lowcountrylacquer to see a flipagram video I created showcasing all of my album art inspirations!




4 comments

  1. يمكنك الان التواصل مع اكبر شركة تعمل على توفير مظلات مختلفة التصميمات متحركة وثابتة بالاضافة الى توفير تصميمات مظلات للبيع باقل الاسعار فقط اتصل بنا لاان لتتعرف على خدمات متميزة يقدمها متخصصين فى تصميم سواتر قماش فقط اتصل بنا الان على ارقام اكبر شركة هناجر للبيع مع توفير العديد من تصميمات بيوت شعر للبيع باقل الاسعا وباذواق مختلفة تناسب جميع عملائنا

    ReplyDelete
  2. استمتع الان بـ افضل خدمات بيع مجالس قرميد وذلك من كبري مجالس عربيه يمكنكم الان الحصول علي اجود انواع شركات مظلات في الامارات وذلك بـ اقل الاسعار و الخصومات

    ReplyDelete