OPI Push & Shove Swatch and Review

I wasn't going to purchase this polish.  I thought it was trendy and that I wouldn't really wear it that much.  But I kept seeing swatches of it on Instagram and it kept calling to me.  Yes, it was calling my name.  "Buy meeeee"  "You know you want meeeee"  …..is this creepy yet?


Alas, I was at Ulta last weekend and picked this one up.  I thought I would regret it if I didn't add it to my collection.  I was right.


I applied the base coat that comes with Push & Shove.  It's called Lay Down That Base.  Then I applied 2 coats of Push & Shove.  No top coat needed.






Artificial Light



Artificial Light



Natural Light


See how shiny it is?  It's very reflective in person.  It was hard to capture the reflectiveness through photograph.  I'm not going to say you need this.  But you NEED this.  Really.  



Til next time,
Danele


No comments:

Post a Comment