Neon Gradient Nails

Yay it's the weekend!  And I am wearing these super bright, super fun neon gradient nails.  They make me think of summer, heat waves, the beach, and palm trees.  You get the picture.

This was my first time trying a gradient with more than 2 colors.  The only other gradient I attempted was a French Manicure gradient, so it only involved light pink and white.  These didn't come out perfect but I like them!  I think I need to wait longer in between "coats." I'm also trying to decide if I should top these with a  fun glitter or leave them as is.  What do you think?!


I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Kiwi Cool-ada, and Sinful Colors Endless Blue to achieve this look.


Diffused Artificial Light - look how bright that is!




Diffused Artificial Light





A not so great picture in Natural Light



Have you ever attempted a sponged gradient?  What colors did you use?  I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far! 


xoxo Danele


No comments:

Post a Comment