OPI Brazil: AmazON....AmazOFF Swatch & Review

How gorgeous is this color?!  It is a deep teal color leaning more on the green side on me. It is super pigmented.  Application was very smooth, it practically applied itself!  I love love love this color!  Swatch is 2 coats, no top coat. 


Artificial Light




Artificial Light


A slight warning: this polish does stain.  My nails were green upon removal.  I have also heard a few horror stories from other girls who experienced staining.  However, I have also heard some people say they experienced zero staining.  When I removed this polish, I had to use the foil method due to a glitter I was wearing on top of it.  Perhaps this was part of the reason it stained my nails so bad.  On the bright side, I was able to easily remove the staining with a toothbrush and my Colgate Optic White toothpaste.  


Overall - this polish is amazing.  I'm so glad I have added it to my collection!  What polishes did you get from the Brazil collection? 


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Danele

No comments:

Post a Comment