Harvest Nails

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends and that you eat way more than any person should eat in one sitting!  If you're bored and need a break from the festivities,  you can comment on this post with your favorite food from your Thanksgiving meal.  Mine is CHEESY POTATOES! yummmmm.  

This is an old post from Instagram that never made it to the blog.  So I am finally writing up a post on these cute fall nails that go perfectly with this pumpkin holiday!  Enjoy! 



Have I mentioned how much I love fall? Because I really, really, REALLY love fall.  And all things fall.  I created these nails to celebrate how much I love fall and all things pumpkin!





To create these nails, I used a random orange polish on my pointer, Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice on my middle and pinky, and OPI My Vampire is Buff on my ring finger. I also used acrylic paints to create the pumpkin on my ring finger.  So easy and cute!



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment