Bundle Monster Review: Owl Nail Charm

I recently received some items from Bundle Monster for review.  How adorable is this little owl charm?!  I must say, I'm pretty obsessed with owls lately so when I saw this charm I knew I was going to love it!

This mani was created using L'Oreal Owl's Night and OPI My Vampire is Buff on my accent nail.  Perfect for fall!




Bundle Monster has TONS of great products on their website for nail art.  Follow the links below to connect with Bundle Monster:

Website: www.bundlemonster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bundlemonster
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bundlemonster
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/bundlemonster
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bundlemonster
Google+: plus.google.com/+bundlemonster808
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/bundlemonster




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment