Picture Polish Imperial


Hey Guys!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I had an amazing time celebrating my birthday with my husband this weekend.  AND we get to celebrate his in a week and a half!  We usually are pretty low key when it comes to birthdays but we love celebrating with good food and craft beer :)

I recently wore this amazing polish, which was part of my #secretsantaclaws Christmas polish swap.  My secret Santa was my good pal Jen Aggies Do It Better and she knew I was lemming Picture Polish Imperial.  It is such a gorgeous royal purple polish with a light sprinkling of gold hex glitters and a gorgeous shimmer.  I LOVE this polish so hard.


Seriously.  Perfect color.  Perfect application. Just perfect.  So glad this baby is mine! 

If you're interested in seeing some foodie pictures from our day trip to Charleston on Saturday, click the link below!



On Saturday, Matt and I headed to Charleston for the day to celebrate our birthdays.  Mine is on the 9th and his is on the 21st.  We both adore Charleston so much.  It is such a unique city.  We ate at two amazing restaurants: Husk for lunch and Edmund's Oast for dinner.  Both of these restaurants are farm to table with incredibly fresh ingredients from local farms.  The menus are very unique, but the chefs make odd ingredients very approachable.  We highly recommend both of these restaurants if you are ever in Charleston!  We also visited the Westbrook Brewery to have a few drinks and tour the brewery before dinner.  Westbrook is one of our favorite breweries so we really enjoyed seeing the brewery and trying some of their beers that we haven't tried yet.  

Selfie at The Battery in Charleston, SC

Shrimp & Grits at Husk in Charleston, SC

Pig Ear Lettuce Wraps at Husk in Charleston, SC

I forgot to take a picture of my AMAZING cheeseburger! >.<


Westbrook Brewing Co. in Mt. Pleasant, SC

Delicious Flight of Beers!

Seriously awesome barrel room 

Touring the brewery



Squid & Butterbean salad, cured charcuterie board; Edmund's Oast Charleston, SC


Pork Miso: pork belly, mussels, and sprouts in a miso broth; Edmund's Oast Charleston, SC


Overall, it was an amazing time.  I can never get enough of Charleston. It's probably a good thing we don't live there!  If you're ever in the area, you should totally check some of these places out.  However, there are SO MANY amazing restaurants in this city.  It's definitely hard to choose which one to try!


If you made it this far, thanks for reading about my birthday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment