I Love Nail Polish Black Orchid

Hey Guys!

Today I have a swatch for you of I Love Nail Polish Black Orchid.  This polish was part of my huge ILNP haul after Christmas.  I am slowly working through swatching these beauties.




Follow the jump to see more pictures of Black Orchid.




Black Orchid is a beautiful deep maroon color with a holographic sparkle.  The formula was a dream and only required 2 coats for full opacity. 






Even in shaded natural light, this polish is stunning.  It has tiny maroon flakes that come out in indirect light.  ::sigh::  Just perfect.


I am so impressed by ILNP so far!  Be sure to visit www.ilnp.com and @ilnpbrand on Instagram to see all of the gorgeous polishes available from this indie!




Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments

  1. Own & love! Great pictures ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutely love this color! One of my favorites from last year! I've been a huge ILNP fan lately, I'm obsessed with all their holos, such great formulas too!

    ReplyDelete