L'Oreal Owl's Night with Owl Accent Nail

I was searching through Owl manis on Instagram when I found one I thought was super adorable.  I decided to give it a go.  For the owl, I used China Glaze for Audrey and Essie Mink Muffs.  The rest of the manicure is L'Oreal Owl's Night, to continue the owl theme.



I need to invest in some more tools for nail art.  I have a tool I found at Sally's that has a dotting tool on one end and a brush on the other end.  I need to find a smaller brush for more detail nail art!  When I showed this to DH, he said "what is it….the blue guy from Monster's Inc. ?"  LOL then the more I look at it, it kind of looks like a furby.  



Here's my inspiration picture from Instagram.  I think her's is just so cute. 

courtesy of maybeitsmeganleigh


I'm definitely getting more into nail art these days.  I didn't use to care too much about it, but sometimes its fun to do something different!  Maybe once I get some better brushes I will attempt some more nail art!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment